Monday 10 January 2011

Summery

Overall, I am happy with how my gorilla turned out. Keeping him 'civilised and sensible' was a good move I feel, and the butler apporch worked well for this too. I've learnt a heck of a lot doing this project, more than I thought I would for sure. Most of it was learnt out of college through tutorials and getting advice from mates for how things were looking etc.

I have enjoyed it a lot, and can see why a lot of people want to go into modeling, but for me its the animating that still does it. I like to bring things to life and create a character through the animation - but if there models were there then I couldn't do this!

The lighting was probably my favourite part, and painting the textures on because its doing one thing, checking it and seeing an improvement quite fast. All in all it has gone pretty well with only a few hiccups here and there!

No comments:

Post a Comment